Postponement of Practicum and Studio Courses
21st August 2020
Due to the EMERGENCY POWERS (COVID-19 PANDEMIC) (STORM PREPAREDNESS) ORDER, 2020,the public is advised that the following classes at University of The Bahamas will NOT begin on Monday, 24th August 2020 as previously scheduled and students are NOT to go to campus:
1. Academic Enhancement Laboratories (Lecture classes continue as scheduled)
2. Art and Architecture Studio Courses
3. CHLB 330, Organic Chemistry Laboratory II, Physics and Technology Laboratories (Lecture classes continue as scheduled)
4. Culinary Kitchen and Dining Room Classes (Lecture classes continue as scheduled)
5. Fieldwork Courses
7. Nursing Clinical Rounds, Internships, Practicums and Laboratories
8. Physical Education Practical Classes (Lecture classes continue as scheduled)
9. Teaching Practice (Lecture classes continue as scheduled)
Students are advised to contact their respective instructors for additional information.
All other classes including lectures, seminars, tutorials, Biology, Chemistry and General Science laboratories will continue in the virtual environment as scheduled.
The Office of Academic Affairs will provide further updates as they become available.
Office of University Relations
University of The Bahamas
2nd Floor, Michael H. Eldon Complex
Oakes Field Campus
P.O. Box N-4912
Nassau, The Bahamas
Tel: (242) 302-4355/4354/4365
Chartered on 10th November 2016, University of The Bahamas (UB) is a beacon for national transformation. Approximately 5,000 students are enrolled in the University of The Bahamas system which includes campuses and centres on New Providence, Grand Bahama, and San Salvador, as well as UB online education. UB’s diverse academic programmes, research engagements, athletics and leadership development experiences equip our students to become global citizens in a dynamic world. For more information, visit www.ub.edu.bs.