There are many ways to make a gift to University of The Bahamas (UB). Listed here are a variety of ways to support the University and help meet the increasing educational needs for students as well as provide resources to bolster the University’s mission and help us rebuild our University of The Bahamas-North Campus in the wake of Hurricane Dorian. Gifts of all sizes matter!


The most convenient way to support UB is by donating on-line at clicking on “Day of Giving” banner

Make you gift online in The Bahamas:

Make your gift online in the US:

Make your gift in Canada: and search for “Canadian Friends of University of The Bahamas”.

By Mail

Please mail your checks to:

University of The Bahamas
Division of Institutional Advancement
Oakes Field Campus
University Drive
P.O. Box N-4912
Nassau, The Bahamas

US Citizens Only:

B=University of The Bahamas US Foundation                 EIN# 84-3299461 (IRS 501c3)

1401 E Las Olas Blvd  #2014
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33303

Canadian Citizens Only:

Canadian Friends of University of The Bahamas

1250 René Lévesque West
Suite 2200
Montreal, QC
H3B 4W8

By Phone

Please call (242) 302-2663 or (242) 302-4303

Wire Transfer

For wire transfer instructions, please contact:

Dino Hernandez
Vice President of Institutional Advancement & Alumni Affairs
Phone: (242) 397-2667 or (242) 376-2173
US phone: (248) 390-3307

Gifts of Stocks and Bonds

Donating appreciated securities, including stocks and bonds, is an easy and tax effective way to make a gift to University of The Bahamas. Donors can make a gift via electronic transfer. Please contact our Division of Institutional Advancement for instructions on how to transfer stocks or bonds from a brokerage or investment account to the University. There are special rules for valuing a gift of stock. The value of the charitable gift of stock is determined by taking the mean between the high and the low stock price on the date of the gift. Other gifts such as real estate or retirement benefits, including such investments an IRA 401(k), 403(b), pension or other tax deferred plan can also be assigned to the University.  Please contact (242) 397-2667.


UB also accepts gifts-in-kind or non-cash donations of materials or long-lived assets that are relevant and further the work and mission of departments or programmes at the University. Donors will be asked to complete a gift-in-kind donation form. For US citizens, per IRS regulations, any items a donor values at $500 requires the donor to complete an IRS Form 8283. Any item the donor values over $5,000 also requires IRS Form 8283 be completed as well as providing a written appraisal of the donated goods.

For more information, please contact Dino Hernandez at (242) 397-2667.