Face-to-Face Instructional Delivery Model
1st September 2021
The Office of Academic Affairs wishes to advise that the following courses will be utilising the UB Face-to-Face Instructional Delivery Model unless otherwise approved by the Vice President, Academic Affairs:
- Art and Architecture Studio Courses
- Music- Applied Lessons, Studios, Small and Large Ensembles
- Physics and Technology Laboratories
- Culinary Kitchen and Dining Room Classes
- Fieldwork Studies
- Nursing Clinical Rounds, Internships, Practicums and Laboratories
- Physical Education Practical Classes
- Teaching Practice and Educational Fieldwork Courses
- Video Production Courses
Fieldwork studies will be conducted in accordance with the Ministry of Health’s protocols and the requirements of the fieldwork site.
Nursing Clinical Rounds, Internships, Practicums and Laboratories
Nursing Clinical Rounds, Internships, Practicums and Laboratories will be offered in accordance with the Ministry of Health’s protocols.
Curbside pickup service will continue for circulating items from the libraries’ print collections (with the exception of books from Special Collections). For more information, please visit UB Libraries Curbside Pickup Service LibGuide.
Library staff will be in place, operating on a rotating shift system between the hours of 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Monday – Friday to facilitate online questions and to fulfill loan requests for print resources.
Teaching Practice (TP) and Educational Fieldwork Courses
- Teaching Practice and Educational Fieldwork courses will be offered in accordance with the Ministry of Health’s and Ministry of Education’s protocols and those of other independent school establishments which may be face-to-face or hybrid.
- Family and Consumer Sciences classes will be offered as hybrid classes.
- Science methods courses will be offered as hybrid courses.
Any further amendments will be communicated as the need arises.
Office of University Relations
University of The Bahamas
2nd Floor, Michael H. Eldon Complex
University Drive, Oakes Field Campus
P.O. Box N-4912
Nassau, The Bahamas
Tel: (242) 302-4355/4354/4365
Chartered on 10th November 2016, University of The Bahamas (UB) is a beacon for national transformation. Approximately 5,000 students are enrolled in the University of The Bahamas system which includes campuses and centres on New Providence, Grand Bahama, and San Salvador, as well as UB online education. UB’s diverse academic programmes, research engagements, athletics and leadership development experiences equip our students to become global citizens in a dynamic world. For more information, visit www.ub.edu.bs.